Conversion Rate Optimisation & SEO Specialist
- Conversion Rate Optimisation & SEO Specialist
- Job type:
- Permanent full-time
- London SW1V
- £45,000 - £50,000 DOE
We are looking for an experienced and talented CRO & SEO Specialist to join our team. This is a new role and it is an excellent opportunity to take full ownership and responsibility of Conversion Rate Optimisation and SEO for one of our biggest clients. As a CRO & SEO Specialist your aim will be to drive search traffic and improve conversion on-site and through the funnels, with the goal to increase opt-ins.
You will be tasked with improving Bacardi’s global organic search visibility and overall opt-in conversion rate.
Role & responsibilities:
- Understand the digital consumer journey and continuously look to optimise and improve
- Evolve standard processes using best practice
- Collecting and analysing data using Google Analytics to gain and deliver in-depth insight to website traffic, customer journeys and user behaviour. Understanding what data is telling us and using it to make better decisions
- Create conversion optimisation strategies using both qualitative (page evaluations, UX design principles, site reviews) and quantitative (traffic source analysis, web analytics tools) sources
- Carry out MVT and A/B testing, analyse results and make recommendations for future tests
- Manage testing priorities with stakeholders, providing regular reports on progress and test results
- Advise and support teams on acquisition activity to get max opt-ins
- Update playbook documentation
- Research new and applicable online marketing and advertising technology/platforms, including artificial intelligence/machine learning to improve the performance of our website
- Conduct regular technical SEO audits to identify issues and opportunities
- Support with website migrations and redesigns, applying best practices to ensure minimal disruption to Organic Performanc.
- Implementation of geo-targeting (hreflang) across multiple global clients
- Monitor and analyse organic search performance data, flag issues, opportunities and competitor insights utilising industry tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMrush and Search Console
Skills and experience:
- 3-5 years’+ experience across CRO and SEO
- Strong analytical skills – good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience of split testing (a/b, MVT) and testing tools is essential
- Good understanding of UX practices
- Google Tag Manager knowledge is desirable
- Understanding of sale conversion funnels
- Experience with core SEO tools (GSC, SEMrush, BrightEdge, Screaming Frog, Github etc)
- International SEO experience is desirable as the role will focus on global clients
- Ability to work in a small team, be adaptable and flexible
Our offices are based close to Victoria Station, and we offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including bonus, share options, pension, life assurance and dedicated personal development time. This role offers a mix of remote and in-office working.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restrictions, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.