- Digital Producer
- Job type:
- Permanent full-time
- £22,500 - £30,000 DOE
- London SW1V
We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic and motivated Digital Producer to join our Digital Services team. Our Digital Producers provide a variety of services including implementation of marketing emails, analytics and reporting, social platform governance plus configuration of content management functions to support a variety of high-profile promotions and campaigns.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a technical environment on an amazing client-list including Bacardi-Martini, Ministry of Defence, Kings College and NHS, surrounded by an inspiring and talented team. We are looking for someone with a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role, however we will also consider a bright and talented recent graduate looking to kick start their career in a successful and supportive company.
Strong organisation and attention to detail is a must. The successful candidate will be bright, efficient and passionate about project delivery and support. You will enjoy exploring new technologies whilst working in a fast paced, dynamic, project driven and agile environment, juggling multiple deliverables on tight deadlines.
You will work closely with all teams within SPIKA, including Project Management, Development, Creative and QA to assist in project delivery.
- Strong planning and organisation skills, good understanding of workflows and version management
- Understanding of Content Management Systems
- Capability to execute website content management functions e.g., implementing layouts, adding copy etc
- An understanding of the disciplines involved in delivering web solutions
- Basic working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and SEO
- Experience in setting up and configuring email campaigns using tools such as MailChimp, SalesForce
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong team player with a self-motivated attitude
The following skills/experience would be advantageous but not essential:
- Configuration and governance of social platforms including Facebook Business Manager, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Experience in setting up and maintaining Social CMS tool like Hootsuite, Sprinklr etc.
- Experience of producing project documentation and training guides
- Experience with setting up Shopify sites
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Relevant degree
Our offices are based close to Victoria Station and we offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including bonus, share options, pension, life assurance and dedicated personal development time. This role offers a mix of remote and in-office working.
If you are interested apply now with your CV for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restrictions, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.