- Digital Producer
- Job type:
- Permanent full-time
- Depending on experience + Bonus, Pension and other company benefits
- Bedford (MK44 – own transport required)
We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic and motivated Digital Producer to manage and update content for global digital marketing web based initiatives. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on an amazing client-list including Disney, Bacardi-Martini, Kings College and NHS, surrounded by an inspiring and talented team.
The successful candidate will be bright, efficient and passionate about project delivery and support. Strong organisation and attention to detail is a must. You will enjoy exploring new technologies whilst working in a fast paced, dynamic, project driven and agile environment.
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role looking to progress their career in a successful and supportive company. You will gain exposure to the full project lifecycle, have the opportunity to learn more about all aspects of web site delivery, and work within a talented multi-disciplinary team delivering sites for well-known brands in a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will work closely with all teams within SPIKA, including Project Management, Development, Creative and QA to assist in project delivery. This role may vary based on project needs and will most frequently be aligned with project management, content management and QA team activities.
- Strong organisation skills, good understanding of workflows and version management
- Basic knowledge and experience of Content Management Systems
- High degree of attention to detail
- Configuration and use of Facebook Business Manager and administrating other social platform tools (YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest)
- Basic working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and SEO
- Experience in configuring email campaigns using tools such as MailChimp
- Capability to execute website content management functions e.g. implementing layouts, adding copy, creating engaging user experiences etc
- Strong team player with a self-motivated attitude
The following skills/experience would be advantageous but not essential:
- Experience in setting up and maintaining Social CMS tool like Hootsuite, Sprinklr etc.
- Experience of producing project documentation and training guides
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- An understanding of the disciplines involved in delivering web solutions
- Relevant degree
This role is available to candidates who could be based in our Bedford office (Priory Business Park, MK44 3RZ – own transport required). This position includes a competitive salary and great benefits, including bonus, pension, Share Options and generous annual leave.
If you are interested apply now with your CV for immediate consideration to email@example.com
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
No agencies please.