Digital Project Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on an amazing client-list including Disney, Bacardi-Martini, NBC Universal, Kings College, NHS and MoD, surrounded by an inspiring and talented team.
We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic and motivated Project Manager with 4+ years' experience who is looking to work in a fast-paced, agile, technical agency environment. You will work closely with our talented studio team of developers, designers, producers, testers and other project managers while working closely with our clients to meet expectations, budgets and timescales. Projects will include web builds, apps, social media and innovative digital solutions.
You will have agency-side experience, appreciation for UI/UX, a strong technical understanding, and will be able to translate client requirements into functional and technical specs. Your main responsibility as a Project Manager will be to manage project deliverables ensuring they are at the appropriate levels of quality and are delivered on time, within budget and in accordance with the project plan.
- Track and monitor the overall project progress, resolving issues, initiating corrective action to avoid scope-creep and identifying and escalating potential issues.
- Understanding the client business objectives and strategic approach of the project.
- Proactively identify new commercial opportunities that arise from existing clients.
- Responsibility for project management related commercials such as quotes and estimates, project finance tracking and reporting.
- Comfortable producing work plans and proactively identifying upcoming conflicts and managing internal resource requirements.
- Tracking progress and reporting to senior management and clients.
- 4+ years of experience in digital agency project management.
- Great people skills and a positive and enthusiastic can-do attitude.
- Demonstrable experience managing technically challenging projects through the full project lifecycle.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks with shifting priorities, meet deadlines and manage large scale budgets.
- A good understanding of the fundamentals of web development and UI/UX.
- Experience defining, managing and delivering Agile software projects; experience of using Jira to manage project delivery and backlogs.
- Understanding of Consumer Engagement, Social Media, Google Analytics, SEO and online marketing (desirable).
- Understanding of accessibility, usability and user acceptance testing approach to deliverables.
- Experience working with remote teams and clients (desirable).
This role is available to candidates who could be based either in our London office, a short walk from Victoria Station and St James' Park tube or in our Bedford office (Priory Business Park, MK44 3RZ). This position includes a competitive salary and great benefits, including pension, bonus and generous annual leave.
If you are interested apply now with your CV for immediate consideration to email@example.comCandidates must be eligible to work in the UK. No agencies please.