Ecommerce / Marketing Manager
- Ecommerce / Marketing Manager
- Job type:
- Permanent full-time
- Remote and London (SW1V)
We are looking for a bright and motivated Ecommerce / Marketing Manager with excellent knowledge of Shopify. This role requires maintaining and ongoing optimisations of existing stores as well as planning and managing rollouts of new stores. You will be the POC for our client’s Shopify and ecommerce programme and you will be supported by our talented technical support, creative and dev teams.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Project/Account Management with a strong knowledge of digital marketing and social campaign management.
Reporting to the Account Director, you must be happy working independently in a supportive, small team,– this is a fast-paced, hands-on environment without the infrastructure or hierarchy of a big agency. You’ll be collaborating with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines for high profile projects, promotions and campaigns.
- Provide ecommerce and marketing services to 10+ Shopify stores for brands and Brand Homes (distilleries) in the UK, France, Italy, Spain and the US
- Oversee the operations of 10X Shopify shops for brands and Brand Homes
- Organise or attend regular eCommerce planning and strategy meetings with shop owners in various markets.
- Provide ecommerce leadership and best practices
- Own roadmap and eCommerce strategy to evolve shops and consumer engagement
- Advise on new opportunities to support growth and life-cycle management
- Drive synergies and standardisation across ecommerce shops and processes
- Develop and implement digital marketing plans and customer retention strategies
- Input in SEO strategy and SEO content writing to support organic traffic
- Undertake regular reporting and analysis on ecommerce and digital marketing performance and use insights to drive future strategies
- Keep the wider business informed of new updates and industry trends
Must have Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of hands-on Shopify experience including Shopify Plus
- Experience in digital marketing, media, PPC, social platforms etc
- A good understanding of marketing KPIs including implementation and reporting
- Comfortable with Google Analytics and tracking
- Experience in SEO strategy and SEO content writing
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Apt at presenting strategy and plans to non-technical management teams
Our offices are based close to Victoria Station and we offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including bonus, share options, pension, life assurance and dedicated personal development time. We are currently working remotely due to covid but will be implementing hybrid working once guidelines allow.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role
No agencies please
If you are interested apply now with your CV for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org