- Office Manager
- Job type:
- Permanent, Full-Time
- In the range of £35k-50k DOE plus bonus and other benefits
- Hybrid (WFH and London Office)
We are looking for a talented Office Manager who will be central to our physical and virtual office making sure we have a productive and welcoming place for our team to work. You will be the social glue that holds us together and will be responsible for the overall success of the office whilst providing high levels of organisational effectiveness.
The successful candidate will be confident, brilliant with people, ambitious and flexible. You will have first class administrative skills and be excited by taking on new challenges to get the job done. As well as being broad and varied, this role offers excellent potential for learning and growth particularly across HR and finance.
The type of tasks you’ll be responsible for include:
- Working with the management team to ensure the office environment is an engaging place to work which reflects the culture of the business and the needs of our team
- Ensuring the smooth running of the day-to-day office operations, being first point of contact, managing office supplies and ensuring the team have the tech they need to do their jobs
- Supporting the management team with background research, benchmarking exercises and other fact-finding tasks
- Implementing and upholding office policies
- Monthly payroll and pension support
- Processing supplier invoices and raising client invoices using QuickBooks
- Managing credit card spend and monthly expense claims
- Co-ordinating marketing communications (social, SPIKA.com and internal comms)
- Supporting the People Manager with recruitment and onboarding of new employees.
- Maintaining confidential HR records using our HR Information System
- Organising company social events including summer and Xmas parties
- PA support to the Directors
- Supporting with ad-hoc projects such as office moves, Xmas client campaigns, and Trooping the Colour activities
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have prior experience as an EA, Office Manager, Senior Admin or similar role in a fast-paced company
- You are ambitious, an expert in organisation, and have awesome attention to detail
- You have a positive attitude and are super comfortable juggling multiple and competing priorities
- You love being the go-to person for the team, solving people's problems, and improving processes
- You are solutions-focused, proactive, and find satisfaction in getting things done
- You have a high EQ, with great interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- You are skilled in using discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment particularly regarding decisions directly impacting the operations of the company,
- You are an ace at MSOffice in particular with Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint as well as experienced in using SaaS administration tools
These are our ideal requirements, but we know some people are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, inclusive and empowering culture at SPIKA, so please apply if you meet the majority of these competencies.
What we can offer you
We are a successful and supportive agency working with world-class clients and brands. We can offer you the chance to grow and develop your career whilst working with highly talented and friendly colleagues.
We value work/life balance and have an outstanding benefits package including generous holiday allowance, enhanced pension contributions, bonus scheme, share options, dedicated personal development time and much more.
To apply please send a CV and a Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you’re the right person for the role.
Please note, we are not currently accepting CVs through recruitment agencies and are unable to offer visa sponsorship.