- Project Coordinator
- Job type:
- Permanent full-time
- London, SW1V 1JT
We are recruiting for a bright, organised and ambitious Project Coordinator to support our client service and project management teams. This is a broad and rewarding role, ideal for someone looking for their next step in Project or Account Management. You will have a technical mind-set and will be happy to own day to day project-admin duties whilst supporting on more complex projects.
The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail and will be expected to be pro-active with excellent time management, organisational, and communication skills. You’ll be collaborating with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines for high profile projects and promotions.
You must be happy working in a supportive, small team, and be ambitious, bright and hard-working – this is a fast-paced, hands-on environment without the infrastructure or hierarchy of a big agency. You will work closely with the Account Director, Project Managers, QA, Development and Producer teams and will be given plenty of opportunity to develop your skills.
Your regular tasks are likely to include:
- Assisting and supporting the Account Director and Project Managers
- Liaising with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assigning tasks to internal teams and assisting with schedule management
- Presenting SPIKA services to clients
- Monitoring and reporting on project progress, ensuring deadlines are met and escalating any potential issues to the team
- Maintaining project documentation
- Preparing presentations to update team members & stakeholders
- Organising and attending stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and following up on actions from meetings
- Providing general project administrative support and handling financial queries
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills
- Confidence in stakeholder engagement
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Good understanding of technology and the digital environment
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to build positive relationships across a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment to achieve project targets
- Demonstrable willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Initiate and manage change to drive process improvement
- 1-2 years of digital project or programme coordination experience
- Competent using Work management tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications with excellent MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and experience in working directly with clients
- Basic understanding of, and experience in, Google Analytics, GTM and SEO
This role is currently 100% remote but will move to a 50/50 office/wfh split once circumstances allow. Our offices are based close to Victoria station and we offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including bonus, share options, pension, life assurance and dedicated personal development time
Please apply to email@example.com with your CV and a covering email highlighting why you would be a good fit for the role.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
No agencies please.