Senior Account Director
- Senior Account Director
- Job type:
- Permanent full-time
- London, SW1V 1JT
We’re looking for an Account Director with a background as Senior Project Manager and experience in Digital Marketing and CRM; to lead multiple parallel projects and to manage and grow the account for a major brand. The role involves full P&L responsibility.
As the account owner you need to be a confident and convincing communicator and people-person who is comfortable building strong relationships across all levels of seniority and is able to listen and tactfully navigate and handle a large client organisation and their marketing teams.
Your background as Senior Project Manager means you are experienced at overseeing and delivering projects to fixed deadlines, minuting and managing actionable tasks, leading and motivating teams, and rolling up your sleeves when needed.
To gain respect from the client and internal teams you need to enjoy getting into the nitty gritty details, and ensure you fully understand and can communicate the client’s needs and the solutions we offer to them.
As a technical agency we often build bespoke consumer engagement related software and websites, so an understanding of and interest in web technologies and software projects is essential.
The role involves working closely with the client as well as our internal project management, QA, support, producer, development teams and senior management. You will report directly to the company owners.
This is a varied, fun, fast paced and challenging role, and to succeed you need to be ambitious, bright, hard-working, professional and organised, with great attention to detail. This is also an amazing opportunity for a senior digital project manager with limited account and P&L experience to further develop their career. The role involves a degree of evening calls to the US and may offer occasional travel to Los Angeles.
Essential skills and experience:
- 4+ years of recent agency experience within creative and/or marketing.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience, including email marketing and CRM, ideally also digital marketing strategy and loyalty schemes.
- 3+ years of software or web-related project management and team management
- 1+ year of account director experience with P&L exposure, managing several commercial billing models, and preferably management of $1MM budgets
- Ability to recognise and proactively develop and close new opportunities, including producing and negotiating quotes.
- Excellent communication skills, commercial aptitude and diplomacy skills, possessing a strong client-facing presence remaining calm and confident under pressure
- Analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Confident, articulate, self-motivated and driven, with the ability to work on own initiative as well as within a team
- Good understanding of SEO, Social media, Google Analytics, Email tracking, GDPR, Data dashboards
- Passion for film is a bonus
This role is a 50/50 split between working from home and from our London office, a short walk from Victoria station.
If you are interested in applying please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
No agencies please.