Senior Full-stack Java Developer
- Senior Full-stack Java Developer
- Job type:
- Permanent full-time
- Dependent on experience
- London SW1
We are looking for a bright, passionate and ambitious Senior Java Developer to join our inspiring and talented team.
This is an amazing opportunity to work both independently and as part of a great team across a broad range of technologies, and where you’ll be able to influence choices and architecture as well as to learn and further your career in our technically strong agency.
Ideally you’ll have client-focused agency or consultancy experience, as you you’ll be involved with prestigious clients and high-profile projects in a fast-paced and agile environment. Clients include brands like Bacardi, NBC Universal, King’s College, NHS and MoD
You need to have great attention to detail and quality, be able to conceptualise and interpret non-technical requirements, be considerate towards business drivers, strategies and industry best practice, and be efficient and confident working to tight deadlines. As a team player you’ll need to be happy to roll up your sleeves and help your colleagues when needed to get the job done.
As a Senior full-stack Java Developer we’d like you to have strong experience in :
- The full project life cycle, from conception through roll-out, to production deployment and support
- Agile software development concepts and methodologies
- Full-stack web development, building scalable and secure high traffic web solutions. In-depth knowledge of web communication, protocols and security is essential.
- Java SE 8 to 16, using the full Spring Framework ecosystem including Spring Boot
- RESTfull microservice development using Spring Boot, including SaaS, OAuth
- Basic AWS, DevOps, Continuous Integration/Delivery, Docker, Kubernetes and monitoring
- Large-scale Relational Databases and advanced SQL using MySQL, NoSQL experience is a bonus.
- Test frameworks and methodologies, including JUnit, Selenium
- System documentation (architecture, design, APIs) and Swagger REST documentation
- Release management, change control and live deployments, including experience of rolling out solutions to millions of active users
- Prior experience in building consumer engagement and loyalty solutions is also beneficial
Working for us at SPIKA means you will:
- Enjoy being part of a brilliant team of bright and passionate individuals
- benefit from a competitive salary and great benefits, including bonus, share options, pension, life assurance and dedicated personal development time.
- be able to work from home as well as 1 to 2 days/week from our new office in London Victoria
- be part of a friendly and social team with regular social activities, games, workshops and meet-ups
If you are interested in applying please send your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restrictions, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.