SEO & Analytics Manager
- SEO & Analytics Manager
- Job type:
- in the range of £35k-50k plus bonus and other benefits
- Hybrid (WFH and London Office)
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced SEO & Analytics expert to join our innovative tech agency. This is a hands-on position for someone with the desire and relevant experience to work across technical SEO & analytics for multiple international websites.
This is an exciting new role that requires a combination of both SEO and Analytics skills. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in both areas and be confident discussing technical workstreams with clients and internal team members alike.
You will be joining a supportive and encouraging team of SEO experts, analytical problem-solvers, and agile delivery specialists. We thrive on data and collaboration to provide the best solutions for our clients and analytics is therefore a key area of our business.
Day to day execution of the SEO offering - tasks & deliveries including:
- On-site optimisation, keyword research, content GAP analysis, content strategy, meta data optimisation, schema mark up
- Technical SEO – site audits, page speed analysis, crawl log monitoring, server response times, xml sitemaps, redirects, hreflang
- Responding to JIRA tickets and performing QA on implementation of SEO & analytics recommendations
- Working with the Senior SEO Manager to develop SEO strategies, roadmaps and activities across multiple international sites
- Setting up and maintaining various reports for benchmarking and performance tracking
- Ensure all website development projects are in line with Google webmaster guidelines
- Day- day ownership of GA / GTM (responding to JIRA ticket requests from clients and partner agencies, gatekeeping access to accounts, providing support and recommendations for best practice tagging)
- Implementing pixels and other tagging solutions
- Migration support for GA4
- Analyse paid media analytics / reports to ensure effective keyword targeting for all on-site promotions
- Oversee competitor analysis, market research & new opportunities
- Experience conducting site migrations – end to end support from design to launch (site architecture, redirect mapping, content optimisation etc)
- Experience working on international websites requiring Hreflang
- Advanced GA and GTM experience
- Pixel implementation
- Demonstrable results improving organic search & traffic visibility on multiple current & past projects
- Knowledge of paid search and social media overlapping with SEO
- Excel skills for manipulating data
- HTML, JS and CSS Skills highly desirable
What we can offer you
We are a small and successful agency working with world-class clients and brands. We can offer you the chance to have visible, direct impact with the work that you do. We can help you grow and develop your career whilst working with highly talented and supportive colleagues.
Our modern offices are based close to London Victoria Station and we are committed to hybrid working to ensure everyone can achieve a fulfilling work/life balance. In addition to salary we offer 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days based on length of service, bonus scheme, company pension, share options, life assurance and dedicated personal development time.
To apply for the role please send your CV and a Covering Letter telling us why you’re the right person for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we are not currently accepting CVs through recruitment agencies.