What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, company and job title
- Contact information including telephone number and email address
- Other information relevant to providing you our services
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send you promotional emails about events, new services and company news or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online
We only use session cookies which are essential for the functioning of the website and which are deleted when the browser is closed. We may also use basic Google Analytics traffic tracking cookies for the purpose of improving our website. These cookies are anonymous and may be turned off in the privacy popup.
Referrer Codes and Access Logs
Referrer Codes (which site the customer came from) may be tracked, but is not associated with any individual. Access Logs are analysed only if we encounter inappropriate use of our website. The information in the logs does not identify information submitted on the Contact Us page.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests please write to The Data Protection Officer, SPIKA Limited, 83 Victoria Street, London, SW1H 0HW, United Kingdom or email email@example.com.
Registered Company Details
83 Victoria Street
Registered number 4861201
VAT Number: GB820551166
Data Protection Registration Number
SPIKA Limited is a registered data controller: ZA063281